Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The information on our website is provided for general information only.
This website and all information provided through it is provided for general information without any representation or warranty, whether express or implied. The website and information is not medical advice and is not intended to be and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of any information on our Website. Users should always seek the advice of their doctors or other qualified health professionals concerning OI and any other medical condition. Any questions regarding any medical matter should be referred directly to a doctor or a professional healthcare provider.
So far as permissible by law, the Brittle Bone Society does not accept any liability to any person relating to or arising from the use of any information on this Website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will: (i) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (ii) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) limit any liability in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (iv) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Terms & Conditions:
1. We are The Brittle Bone Society, our registered office is Grant-Patterson House, 30 Guthrie Street, Dundee DD1 5BS, Registered Charity, England & Wales 272100.
Scotland SCO10951. The Society owns and operates this website (‘Site’).
3. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
5. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
6. The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
8.1 Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
8.2 We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
9. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
10. We may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third party site; if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Site.